Friday, February 11, 2011

This weekend I am...

...doing NOTHING.  Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Okay, well not nothing nothing.  But I will not be painting or taking on any sort of project.  I plan on running a few errands, doing some cooking, some reading, and resting a bit on the couch with some old episodes of Friday Night Lights (I'm just now getting into this show--how's that for being late to the game?) and some hot tea.  I think my immune system has been working in hyperdrive the past few weeks and I need it to hold out just a bit longer so I can get through one more major work-related thing. 

Anyway, in other news, my ideas for our living room are starting to coalesce.  I saw this room today from Katie Leede via MFAMB and there's a lot I like about it. 


I feel like there's a bit of pattern overload all over the place these days when it comes to interiors and it's refreshing to see a little bit more simplicity.  This photo's making me realize that cream curtains in our living room will be a very good thing.  Should I decide to leave the house this weekend, it may just be to purchase such curtains. 

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...