Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I have nothing remotely interesting to name this post...

I painted the hallway and entry way this past weekend.  I thought it was going to be a quick project, but I'm not sure why I continue to be optimistic about painting projects--of course it took about 3 times as long as I had thought.  And I'm also kind of pathetically sore from the whole thing (note to self:  cutting in around chair rails = lots of squatting = sore quads).

I don't really have a problem with the taupe that's throughout most of the downstairs.  The color is neutral and not terribly interesting, but it's fine.  My only real issue with it is that the former owners left us no clue as to what the color is, so touching up the inevitable scruff marks and painting over the cat shit that somehow got on the bathroom wall (our cat is apparently quite acrobatic) is next to impossible.  Plus, the paint was completely matte, so it scuffed like crazy.

Annnnnnnnnnyway, I painted the hallway and the entry way this weekend.






The color is Martha Stewart's Sharkey Gray and I'm really happy with it.  I better be, since it only took like 3 hours to paint.  Ugh.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...