Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Recap

Not much in the way of a "recap" actually because we did precious little.  Just what I needed!  We drove down to my parents' condo on Saturday morning where we spent much of the day lounging around enjoying the PERFECT weather.

We saw this little guy: a lone duckling who seems to have been abandoned by his duck parents.  He seems to be doing pretty well though, so I'm hopeful he'll survive.  He's apparently been on his own for several days and he keeps getting bigger, so that's a good sign.




We also got to see two glorious sunsets:



We enjoyed some great company and some good food, as well as a trip to Ikea where I found two plain white duvets for $14.99 each!  I'll hopefully have a project to show in the next few days.

Hope everyone had a lovely Memorial Day weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...