Friday, May 6, 2011

Dress Round-Up

I don't know if it's because of all the coverage of Kate Middleton over the past few weeks, but lately I'm inspired to buy dresses.  She always looks so pulled together and she almost always wears a dress.  Coincidence?  I think not.

Last weekend I set out on a mission to buy a few dresses because a) they make a gal look pulled together, 2) they make getting dressed super easy in the morning and iii) because they're a bit more forgiving size-wise than pants.  Anyway, I ended up with these two dresses that were 40% off!







This weekend Ann Taylor Loft has 30% off all dresses and I'm seriously considering these two:





What do you think? 

2 comments:

Blondie said...

Love! The drapey utility dress is to die for! I wish I had an ATL here

Sleepwalker said...

I like 'em. I must have been whacked with the same inspiration, because I bought two dresses Monday. A trip to Baltimore/DC area for Tim's brother's graduation ceremony was the excuse. The one Kate Middleton Issa dress look-alike I found online had bad reviews because of a lousy zipper.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...