Friday, March 25, 2011

Ahhh, weekend!

I'm very much looking forward to this weekend.  No definitive plans, per se, and sometimes that's the best.  There are (of course) a few things that I want to do:

  • Paint the upstairs bedroom.  Orange!!!  Hurray!
  • Bake something.  I'm feeling in a chocolate cake or cupcake mood.
  • Make homemade soap.  Maybe.  There's an article in the new Martha Stewars Living magazine about soap making.  I've done it before and it's easy and fun, so maybe I'll try my hand at it again this weekend.
  • Read. 
  • Maybe plant some pansies? 
That's it and to be honest it sounds perfect to me.  Sunday is our one year anniversary in this house.  I can't believe it!  I'm hoping to have some fun one year anniversary posts for you next week, so be sure to check back!

Tell me--what are your weekend plans?  What's your idea of a perfect weekend?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...