Friday, July 8, 2011

Oof.

Sorry for the lapse in posts yesterday.  This is my busy time of year at work and I had only 9182730928 things to do yesterday morning and it appears blogging was just not one of them. 

Anyway!  Today is Friday and that means the weekend is a matter of hours away!  We've got a get-together to go to on Saturday and some house stuff to get done:  I'm painting this weird little ledge in our breakfast room and I want to finish that this weekend.  We also have a bunch of family coming into town at the end of the month for a few weeks, so I'm going to try to do a few make-ahead meals to freeze, like lasagna, pulled pork, and chicken pie.  Easy peasy!

Of course, we'll spend some time relaxing too before work gets even more hectic next week.  If posting gets sporadic again, I hope you understand!

Hope you all have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...