Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dresser Roundup

Erin at Elements of Style posted this dresser yesterday and I think I may have gasped out loud:

Image via pinterest

We eventually need to get a dresser to go in the future kid's room and I think a fun paint treatment would be...well...fun!  So after seeing the pink Union Jack, I headed over to Pinterest to see what other inspiration is out there:

Original image via House Beautiful

You've probably seen this dresser all over the blogosphere already.  It was in the Nick Olsen spread in the current issue of House Beautiful (an issue very much worth buying).


Image via pinterest

This is a cool way to use a map.


Original image via Design Sponge

This is also super cool.  Probably more pattern than I'm looking for, but still really neat.


Original image via Design Sponge


I looooooooooove this mustard color.  And a little piece that size would be perfect for our entry way.


Image via pinterest

This might be my favorite.  You could totally do this using those little pots of paint samples and spend less than 20 bucks to paint the whole thing. 

Anyway, I might just have to start looking for a dresser soon!  I'll keep you posted. 

1 comment:

Christine said...

I love the map one and the crazy patterned one and the last one. I have an old dresser begging for an update. Maybe I'll try one of these ideas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...