Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Is anyone else completely SHOCKED that it's July already???  I feel like it was just my birthday, and that was several months ago.  Anyway, regardless of whether or not I can believe it, this weekend is the 4th of July and I'm very excited.  I'm heading to Lake Norman for a little bit to hang out with my parents and my cousin, who I can't wait to see! 

On Sunday, I'm heading back into town and the husband and I are going to see David Gray!  I've loved his music for a decade and I'm so excited to see him.

The rest of the weekend may hold a bit of shopping, a bit of cooking, and maybe a bit of painting. 

Also, this looks good:


I might have to make it (a smaller version).  Recipe here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...