Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Color scheme

 Sometime soon we need to start working on our living room a bit more (it hasn't progressed at all since this post).  I was wasting time the other day on pinterest and found this image, which I'm pretty sure was from domino, and I loved the color scheme.   


Image originally from domino (I think); found via pinterest

The chartreuse curtains with the peacock blue chairs makes for a great combo. Since our couch is the same color blue as the chairs, I could do chartreuse chairs, but I'm also thinking about orange. Decisions, decisions. I still need to actually purchase some chairs first before I even begin to think about reupholstery. Maybe my friend Craig and his List will come to the rescue.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...