Monday, October 10, 2011

Nursery Update

I wasn't going to post pics of the nursery until it was done, but that might be awhile, so I'll go ahead and post "In Progress" pics.  There are still a few things we need to do:  get artwork for above the dresser, find a small bookshelf for underneath the mirror (between the windows), and get a side table for next to the glider.  Once we get a bookshelf, we'll be on to a few other accessories and small projects and then we'll be done!

While navy blue might seem like an odd choice for a gender-neutral baby's room, I find navy really easy to work with and because of the light in the room (especially in the afternoon), the room doesn't feel dark at all.  I also opted for high gloss navy paint, which bounces the light around a bit instead of just sucking the light into the walls.

Anyway, here are some "in progress" pics for you:





Well?  What do you think?

1 comment:

rkenyon89 said...

((I stumbled across your blog.)) And I just have to tell you how much I LOVE your nursery, it is gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...