Sunday, March 9, 2008

Can I have a do-over?

Last weekend was glorious. Really, really splendid. It was the first weekend in forever where we didn't have anything that HAD to be done. So hubbykins and I went to the farmers' market on Saturday, cooked great food, and strolled around downtown on Sunday to buy good coffee and sit for a beer.


Veggies from the state farmers' market


Cool sign across the street from the Hibernian (I liked the font)


Guiness

This weekend, however, could not have been more different. I've had the flu and ran out of tissues only to realize we the only toilet paper we had left in the house was single ply, which we still have leftover from a massive Costco-sized mistake. Even though we've since gotten real tissues in the house, I think my nose still might fall off. Fun.

Anyway, despite feeling totally crappy, the light outside our house yesterday evening was spectacular.


Okay, must lay down again. Hope your weekend was better than mine.

4 comments:

Scott said...

Hope you're feeling better. So far fortunately we've been able to avoid this plague o' nastiness that's going around.

The Nerdy Fashionista said...

oh you poor thing! Hope you're feeling better!

Sleepwalker said...

Yeah, I do my sick days on weekends and vacations, too. It sucks. Hope you both are on the mend.

eretria said...

if I had known just how bad you were feeling, I'd have sent you home-grown and sun-dried sage tea. Do you still need some? Should I send some with Bryan when he gets back?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...