Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Look what I found!

I'm going to get two of these for the upstairs bedroom where we'll have two twin beds.  I'm very excited.

They'll go perfectly with the house's color scheme.  The walls will be Butterscotch and I'll bring in some Hummingbird blue and Claret red accents.  The adjoining bonus room is Chinchilla gray and will also tie in nicely.  In case you're having a hard time envisioning orange walls (I don't blame you), try this on for size:


See?  It can work.

I'm really hoping to be able to paint that upstairs room soon (maybe even this weekend?).  Once we get our tax refund, we're going to get two twin beds for that room.  Can't wait to get started!  It's really the only room that hasn't been touched since we've moved in and it looks like hell right now. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...