Monday, March 7, 2011

Weekend Recap

Unfortunately I don't have a whole lot of exciting Before and After pics for you all this weekend, seeing as it was Yard Cleanup and Finishing Unfinished Projects Weekend.  Good times around here!  I filled up 6 yard waste bags full of leaves, weeds, and branches.  There's still a ton left to do, but I'm not sure the city will pick up any more garbage bags, so I'll be back at it again next week!  Hooray for home-ownership.  Sunday it rained all day, so I spent the day touching up the paint jobs in the upstairs bonus room and the hallway bedroom.  I want to paint the dining room next weekend, but really needed to wrap up some loose ends before tackling yet another project.

Anyway, this weekend we put the door knocker on the door:


I bought numbers to put on the door, but then realized that they were the stick-on variety, which won't work in the long run, so back they went.  Still need to pick out some new ones and it seems like there aren't many options out there, so we'll see!

I mixed things up a little in the entry way while I was at it.  The foo dogs that had been on the mantel are now in the entry:


And the Cardiff print got moved to the manel, along with a new orchid.  Hooray!  I'm still not totally sure what to do with the brick.  I don't 100% love it, but I'm not totally sure I want to paint it either.  Decisions, decisions!  For now, it'll stay as-is until I figure it out.



Hope you all had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...