Saturday, August 4, 2007

Fall Wish List

It's hotter than Hades here today, but all the fall catalogs have started arriving and making me wish for cooler weather. Here are a few items I've already bookmarked for fall purchasing.

The Bella jacket from JCrew in Heather Coral. I could totally wear this with my brown tweed skirt and tall brown boots, or with dark trouser cut jeans.
I need a pair of classic brown knee high boots. They're a basic wardrobe staple that I'm missing.


I also don't own an argyle sweater and I need to have one. I'm not in love with the colors in this one from JCrew, but I'll continue to search til I find one that's juuuuuuuuuuuust right!

Attempts last fall to find a basic wrap dress failed, so I'm on the hunt again this year. This one from Boden looks like it could work.


I've never purchased anything from Boden, but their catalog always has great things. I like this v-neck top in the pretty grape color.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...