Friday, November 18, 2011

Weekend Cooking

This weekend I'll be 33 weeks pregnant (whaaaaa???), so it's time to start cooking some make-ahead meals to freeze for when we're too tired or busy to cook after the baby comes.  My criteria?  The recipe must be mostly hands-off, as we're going to be spending some time removing tile off the bathroom walls and grouting the floors this weekend.  The recipe also must use mainly ingredients I either already have or can easily get--I'm not looking to spend half my weekend running around buying groceries.  In addition to some old stand-by's like camp stew, Pinterest has been a great source for crock pot meals that can easily be frozen.  Here are a few I might try this weekend:


Lasagna Soup, found here.



Buffalo Chicken found here.



Lasagna cups here.

Not something I'm making to freeze, but instead serve on Thanksgiving, Mushroom Bread Pudding.  I made this last year and it's insane.  I HIGHLY recommend this recipe if you've been asked to bring a side dish to Thanksgiving this year.


Recipe found here.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Leanna said...

Mushroom bread pudding? Sounds ah-mazing!

Unknown said...

Microsoft Office Download Office 2010 2010 Download supplied a hint linked with long run costs information heats up discovered refreshing qualification words.also completely new consumer prices to your current Office recording. However the software program giant's strategies to placement Business office Strategy to be a substantial basis meant for allowing Microsoft Office 2010 enterprise organizations issues revolutionary fees programs, Gartenberg documented. Office 2010

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...