Monday, June 28, 2010

Bulletin Board Project

A few weekends ago I made this bulletin board.  I took a regular bulletin board and spray-painted the frame a light green:

Then I used some scrap fabric leftover from my chair makeover, cut it to size and glued it to the bulletin board with fabric glue.  I had some leftover pink ribbon that I used to cover the imperfect edges.  (Again, just used some fabric glue.)

Ta da!  Total cost:  $15 (for the bulletin board and spray paint--the rest of the materials I had laying around)

This cute little bulletin board now lives in my sewing/craft/workout room, which I'll show later this week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...