Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New House!

I know I promised these awhile ago; sorry 'bout the delay.  A lot of these photos are pretty blurry, but I think you'll get the general idea.  I think these were all taken the day after we moved in, hence the complete mess in almost every photo.  We're getting settled in though and I'll post more pictures as we make progress.

Exterior of the house (late March--the trees have completely filled in now)

Entry way


Family Room

View from the family room into the kitchen and breakfast nook

Dining Room

Living room (the big ass chair is going on Craig's List soon)

Pantry with exploratory cat

Hallway

Hallway bathroom (this functions as the guest bath and future kid's bath)

Future kid's room with one random light fixture

Master bedroom and bath


Guest bedroom

That's about it for the downstairs.  Upstairs we have:

Chris's man room

Off of that room we have a closet and the weirdest bathroom I've ever seen (yes, that's the shower and tub)

Bonus room

Off the bonus room is a storage room that I'm converting into a sewing room

Also off the bonus room is another bedroom with access to the attic

And what's a blog post without a picture of the cat?

She's very happy here.

2 comments:

Scott said...

Looks beautiful, can't wait to see it in person! Can Chris and I swear and belch and spit tobacco in the man room?
I have to admit, I like your references to "future kids"....

Sheri said...

Beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...