Wednesday, December 5, 2007

$aving Up

I think I'm in love.
I need this John Robshaw quilt in my life. I first saw it on the Design*Sponge sneak peak awhile back and I have not been able to get it out of my head, which is a really good indication for me that it's not going to be a foolish purchase. It'll mean I'll have to repaint our bedroom, but I'm fine with that because I'm getting tired of the blue. Anyway, here's the room with the red ikat quilt:



I normally don't like to copy people because I like some originality, but then again I rarely find a picture of a room that a) I want to duplicate and b) looks like something that Chris and I would actually have in our house.

1 comment:

The Nerdy Fashionista said...

that's reeeally pretty... post pics when you get it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...